Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wayne's Coffee

I love going to coffee shop not because of the coffee but the idea of sipping a cup of coffee over a great conversation and a very nice tasting cake on the side. I am not a coffee person kasi e, i can live without it. 
There is no Starbucks here, I'm collecting pa naman their tumblers,,, actually my favorite in Starbucks is their green tea frap kaya when I was working palagi ko tinitimpla yung green tea with cofeemate hehehe. 
There's a lot of coffee shop here but I've only tried Le Francais and Wayne's Coffee. I like the location of Le Francais it is in the middle of shopping stores while this Wayne's Coffee is very accessible to us. 



I like the homey ambiance of it. 


I've never tried carrot cake before but this one is my instant favorite, snob ko muna ang chocolate cake. 


Oh and I love my mocha cappuccino here,,,
What is the sense of this post well i am craving for it now,,, 
Have to say goodbye now,,, need to go out to have a bite of it : )

5 comments:

  1. ako din hindi mahilig sa coffee ^^ i always prefer water, sabi ng pamilya ko camel daw ako kase malakas uminom ng tubig ^^ btw i like the last pic of the drink with carrot cake :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shayne, uy ang healthy mo naman, di ko masyado mahilig sa tubig pero tnatry ko hehehe : )

      Delete
  2. I like the interiors of Wayne Coffee Shop. Yung wooden floors na wala pa akong nakikita among coffeeshops here. Tapos the throw pillows at foamed chairs. You know naman Filipinos, nag-aagawan lagi sa couch at malambot na upuan haha

    Enjoy at I'm sure kahit waley Starbucks, mas madami ka pa madidiscover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yan din nagustuhan ko D, gusto ko iuwi ung mga chairs lalo ung pink hehehe. : )

      Delete