Saturday, October 20, 2012

Tea time

I love cold drinks, ice tea, juice, cold water, and I love sweets also kahit na sobrang bawal sa akin, sakit ko na kasi ang tonsilitis bata pa ako, at basta mag start n ang ber month at malamig ang simoy ng hangin prone na prone akong magkasakit and that's what happened to me last Tuesday and up to now paos ako. I have no choice but to drink warm water, coffee and tea.
Last night, me and Everly had dinner at Nando's and eventhough I love to order cold drinks I ordered chamomile tea instead.

Chamomile tea @ Nando's 


And I am starting to love hot tea na, kaya I went to TWG Tea to let the time pass and to have dinner as well, as I dont want to go home yet, and  my feet are aching from walking the whole afternoon plus may hangover pa talaga binti ko kasi nag fire drill kami kahapon kumusta naman nasa 29th flr ang office namin kaya ngayon ko nararamdaman ang sakit. Oh well, now I am having moroccan mint tea and beef lasagna ( kumusta naman ang diet, but may excuse ako dyan kailangan ko kumain para magpalakas hahaha!!! )


Moroccan Mint Tea @ TWG




Beef Lasagna =) too bad I can not order macaroons 



2 comments:

  1. Gow lang, sana tinuloy mo yung macaroons ahahaha I don't like hot drinks too... kahit maysakit ako.

    Glad to hear that you are doing better na :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D!!! wahehehe,, bawal tiis na tiis ako ngayon sa sweets hehehe,,

      Delete