Sunday, October 14, 2012

Foodie: Buttered Salmon

I super love salmon, e uber mahal naman if kakain ako sa SAKAE SUSHI ulit ng mag isa, the last time that I gave in to my cravings ay wagas $31 sgd lang naman ang bill ko, then yesterday para medyo mura mura naman sa Long John Silver naman ako nag lunch, they have salmon there kaso nasa $9sgd+  yung binayadan ko, kaya after I had lunch yesterday I went straight to Fairprice (grocery store) to buy salmon and it only cost me $3.5 sgd, all smile magluluto na lang ako. Dati kasi medyo madaming procedure yung ginagawa ko, to make sure na wala ng lansa yung salmon, I steamed the salmon with lemon or calamansi juices and salt and papper saka ko pa sya ipa fry sa butter then milk, but now since medyo tamad ang ako I skipped the steam portion.

Kain na tayo! =)


Ingredients:

salmon
salt
pepper
calamansi
butter
Magnolia Hi-Cal Lo-Cal Oat Milk Fresh Milk

How to cook:

1. As I mentioned earlier, I skipped the steam portion, first, seasoned the salmon with salt and pepper plus the extracted calamansi juice.

2. Heat the frying fan and put butter. Fry the salmon.

3. When the salmon is cooked, turn the heat to low and put the Magnolia Hi-Cal Lo-Cal Oat milk Fresh milk, why I used this, accidentally the first time I tried this  I wanted to add sweet e yan lang yung available milk ko sa ref, kaya I experiment to add it, and ang linamlinam nya talaga, but you can try other milk din.



4. Pag medyo thick na yung sauce, ok na sya, ready set go,, eat na tayo.


Happy Sunday Everyone!!!! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment