Friday, October 26, 2012

Pampering @ Life Spa

The much needed relaxation happened last night at Life Spa, it was an offer from Groupon and I grabbed the chance to save money for a massage. This was my first time to purchase from Groupon and I am happy that everything went well, I am very scared on buying online, but now I am learning to take risk, did I tell you that I also bought two blouses from ASOS, the items will be delivered on Nov. 1, let's see if it's also a success for it was also my first time to buy online clothes, I am now loving online shopping!!!

Groupon sends me their daily offers and I tell you I am always tempted to buy and buy and buy!!! wahhhh,, And everytime I go to ASOS website there are lots of nice dresses and tops I like, they offer free shipping that makes me want to order again, good thing I can still think and wait for my purchases to check the quality and the size, I ordered M size wahehehe,,(fingers crossed sana kasya) 

I snap some photos from last night:

the waiting area

I want like this on our home but I want it in red =)



the room


Me, feeling relaxed, renewed and refreshed
The room is big, there's a lavatory and a shower inside, the ambience is very relaxing =) 


After the massage, they offered me a ginger tea to drink that I didnt enjoy much because a staff was there and offered me a discounted package for a year,  I told her I am not getting the package as I have to consult my husband first ( I can't think of any reason, she is very persistent that she doesn't willing to leave me unless I subscribe with what she is offering, yung convincing power nya is very high, buti na lang I learned to say "NO" on every situation like that) then she said "thank you for your time"  in mataray tone hehehe. 

All in all, the service from the time I stepped in from the waiting area and inside the massage room was a very relaxing and nice experience, I just didn't include yung after because I understand how the staff wanted to sell their promo. 






2 comments:

  1. Ganda nung chairs! Peg ko din eh :) Ok na sana the entire experience except for the sales offer noh haha Anyway, at least you had the chance to relax at a discounted price :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D, hehehe,, oo nga eh, may nabili pa ako sa groupon na facial naman, kaya hinahanda ko na sarili ko na may ganyan ulit na eksena,, hehehe,, =)

      Delete