Friday, October 5, 2012

Charles and Keith Warehouse Sale

                              Photo source here

One of my w@wsg sisses posted in facebook about this warehouse sale last week, from then on I planned to go on the first day because for sure there will be a lot of shoppingeras on weekends, but look at this photos, I underestimated the first day, there's a long queue before you enter the hall, box office agad,




The price starts at 9.90 for shoes, kaso lang mostly ay sobrang taas ng takong, I bought 1 sandals for 12.90. There were Pedro shoes too, men shoes are 39sgd versus original price of 89-100sgd.
The wallets are mostly 19.90sgd, and bags start from 29.90sgd-42.90sgd.

Since October na, I started already my christmas shopping para di masakit sa bulsa sa December.


I only set budget for this sale, house arrest dapat ako nito e, but I really need to buy gifts na for Christmas kasi naman ang laki ng gastos, air ticket plus pocket money, ay wagas, kaya as early as now (late na nga actually e) I am preparing for Christmas.

Charles and Keith warehouse sale starts today until Sunday. Happy Shopping!!! =)



2 comments:

  1. sama ako! ahahaha you know how expensive is Charles and Keith here sa Pnas. Kung mag-sale man pricey pa dn :( I like the blue bag and the Chanel inspired wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara Diane!!! o nga yun ang una ko nakita, tapos ung orange, mahilig ako sa makulay hehehe,, =)

    ReplyDelete