Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Crushes =)

Hello friendships,,,,, it's been more than a week again since I've posted here,,, I've been sleeping a lot lately, and when I woke up it's bath time then I will work in the kitchen for our dinner. I've been less productive in the past week that's why I am pushing myself to be productive and to stay awake *yawning*

It is getting colder here each day, autumn is here already, the leaves are slowly changing its color to reddish and some are falling down from the trees. I am bracing myself to a much colder weather, good luck to me. =)

I've been thinking of these things lately, I have crush on them, I adore them hahaha,,, let me share you these beautiful things on my mind...

1. Daniel Wellington Classic Canterbury Lady

photo source here

Isn't she lovely?! I've been wanting this for a long time, the watch that I am using suddenly went out of battery a month ago, but since I am not really a watch person and I am stayed at home wife i don't practically need a watch,,,,,but still nice to have one hahaha....

2. Burberry Short Slim Fit Patent Trim Trench Coat


Since it's cold here I am lusting on a nice trench coat, unlike the DW watch above, this crush of mine will remain as pangarap na lang,,, Pangarap ka na lang ba o magiging katotohanan pa... hahahha napakanta na,,, suntok sa buwan kumbaga, maghanap na lang ako ng red na trench coat din na affordable hehehe, but this one really deserves a highlight on my blog to constantly reminds me na di lahat ng maganda ay nababagay sa kagandahan ko hahaha,,,,

photo source here

3. Repetto Horse-riding Boot Telemaque

photo source here

I really need a knee high boots na simple, chic and comfy that can wear in any outfits, consideration ko nga lang ang budget talaga kaya I will look for an alternative for this plus walang repetto dito sa stavanger pwede online kaso ang mahal lang talaga nya para sa boots hehehe,,,

Sa bag,, hay,,, pikit na lang ako,, hahaha,,, kalimutan kalimutan kalimutan hahahah!!!! =)



3 comments:

  1. gusto ko din nyang DW watch. plano ko bumili wahahhahaa. anyway, ma-watch kase ako.. dito sa singapore i have a dozen ata.. meron pa ko sa pinas na iniwan ewan ko lang sana gumagana pa sila.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ang ganda noh, late ko n sya nadiscover hehehe,,, ang ganda nga nung bago mong necklace watch type ko din hehehe. :)

      Delete
  2. Yung trench coat pangarap ko yun.. Yun lang you know naman Pnas hihihi

    ReplyDelete