Friday, January 11, 2013

Planner from Paperblanks



Thank God It's Friday mga kapatid!!!

I had only 3 hours of sleep last night and I should be now in the dreamland, but upon learning from The Drama Queen Can Tell Stories  the game Clash of Clans I've got addicted now and still waiting for my resources to be filled so that I can upgrade the Barracks, wahehehe,, I'm still exploring the game, and I am enjoying it so far. Thanks Dra. Cricket!

I just want to share what I've got from my trip, My heart was settled to get a moleskine for my planner but when I saw this I knew I should  get this one.



This art was created by Laurel Burch and she entitled it as "The First Kiss". Well my first kiss was unforgettable, magical, the feeling was indescribable and one thing for sure it was the best among my thousands of kisses with hubby, syempre po si husband ang aking first kiss. Most of the time nga nirerequest kong ulitin namin palagi yung first kiss na yun hehehe. 

My husband put a rose from our dinner inside it when he was packing my things for my trip back here. 


Together my planner is my Long Champ Le Pliage, ang ganda lang ng pagka green nya tamang tama sa planner parang nasa gubat lang hihihi,, ay ang saya bumili ng Long Champ dun 57 euro lang sya when converted is only less than 100 sgd, e yung same size which is the large size na binili ni Mark sa akin dito ay 220sgd, ang laki ng nasave ko noh. =)


Good mornight everyone!!! have a very relaxing weekend!!! =)

5 comments:

  1. Ang ganda! At ang green daw ay color of the year 'teh, so swerte yung LC for sure.

    Ang bonggels ng price ng LC dun ha. Eh dito sa P'nas ginto eh haha nsa Php 7k un cheapest. Hindi ako din bumili. I got mine from Macau na cheaper, pero wala pa din tatalo dun sa Europe price.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u D sau ko Lang nalaman na green ang lucky color. Oo nga kkatuwa

      Delete
  2. Hahahahahahahahaha! Let me know when you've resurrected your Clan Castle na! Lagot ka! More sleepless nights ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi crickette, imagine wala p akong tulog ngaun, maya maya tutu log n me, 630 am n ngaun hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bag! That's my favorite color! :D
    Iused to play clash of clans din and got addicted.. Kaya tinigilan ko na ahhahah

    ReplyDelete