Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Week's Best #9: Good Things

Hello Pretties!

How are you? 

As early as Monday last week, blessings poured to us. Winter is here and it is too early to say but right now I am somehow loving it but not as much as I do with summer. The weather here is cold but bright, this is better for me than rainy winter, mas nakakalungkot at mas hirap ako lumabas pag umuulan at gloomy weather. 
One of the things that I enjoy doing at home is trying on some of my clothes  and match them together.
Problem is I don't have tripod to help me capture myself, kaya I used my phone na lang. 




One of the highlights of last week is this sweet treats I received from Mark's officemate from SG. 



It's been almost 3 years since I've tasted this chocolate. Ang smooth talaga ng japanese chocs. 😊

There's more, my husband received this giveaway, we are both very happy. 



Our new Barista is serving us a good tasting coffee. We can choose if we want cappuccino, espresso, macchiato, caffe americano and lungo. The best things in life are free, indeed!!! 

I am not posting about our food budget. Since the purpose of that is for me to know if it is doable and it is, so every week I just buy the same, buti na lang hindi mahirap pakainin si hubby kahit same menu every week hehehe. 
One of our weekly fave is my nilagang manok 😊


*fact about myself: my most favorite part of chicken hehehe ...pwet 😁
Tipid mode pa din kami para sa holiday,  kaya our fridate was a simple treats from mcdo. 


My husband worked on Sunday (masipag para sa aming ekonomiya hihihi) and me, I tried our hometown recipe Tikoy, it is very different sa chinese tikoy, made this without the recipe mismo I just mixed everything na alam ko, masarap sya but not very close sa Tikoy Candelaria. 

my ingredients:

my finished product: 


Bukod sa akin and my family, isa ito sa minahal ni hubby sa Candelaria hehehe :)

enjoy the rest of the week Pretties! 

mwahugs! 😘

1 comment:

  1. Saw your FB photos, ang layo na naman narating nyo! :) Wishing you more travel adventures with the ever loving husband. At sana si tatay at nanay mo makarating din dyan. Naalala ko yung post mo ng makavisit sa SG tatay mo :)

    PS Ang ganda ganda mo!!!

    ReplyDelete