Monday, November 9, 2015

Week's Best #7: Forevermore

Hello Pretties,

Sorry I skipped my week's best last week. My days were occupied of watching shows on TFC, yep finally we subscribed na hihihi. Did I tell you that sometimes I don't get influenced with what's new and uso, kaya I am one of the few who doesn't watch Aldub hehehe, (sorry to the fans). Back on topic, nung time na usong uso ang Forevermore ng LizQuen di ko talaga pinanood hehehe, then when my friend was here she opened their tfc, and there I can watch the past teleseryes, kaya naenganyo ako magsubscribe. Kaya our nights were filled with forevermore na hihihi. 


A tour to bookstore will always be fun especially when I go out with something to read. This book is the first book of the author's 4 Neapolitan Novels. I am still in a halfway of the book and hopefully I can finish it this week. I am planning to get the 2nd book next week. 


One of my most priceless wealth are true friends who always take time to show their love and care to us. I am truly happy thinking that we are always in their thoughts and hearts eventhough we are miles apart. These are very early christmas gifts we received. Thank you Jaz and Vice.

love all the way from Singapore! 


hubby got a basketball jersey too, not in the picture kasi sinusukat nya agad. Our christmas will be filled with a great aroma of my favorite coffee from Singapore. Missing the old days. 

how about you pretties, how's your weekend? 

smile and stay beautiful! 😘




4 comments:

  1. Hi Giday! Try to watch On the Wings of Love. Hay grabe, tumitili ako sa kilig. Nakakatawa nga kasi even my tatoo-an guy friends watch it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chasen, I am actually watching it, JaDine fan ako hehehe, super kilig ako nung nasa US sila. Pinapanood ko din ang Probinsyano hehehe. enjoy the week sis! 😊

      Delete
  2. OTWOLista ka na rin ba? Ibang klase yun. Sobrang nakakakilig sila Clark and Leah! Hihihi. Last weekend nagManaoag naman kami, panata ni hubby. You are blessed to have generous friends and that's because you are generous, too. Have a great day, Giday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edel, yap OTWOLista ako hihihi! have a great week! enjoy! mwahugs

      Delete