Sunday, November 15, 2015

Week's Best #8: Trip Planning


Hi pretties! how are you? I am worried and sad because of what happened to Paris. :( It is really heartbreaking. Let us all pray that all the people in the world will have a heart with full of love to each other. Peace and Love to everyone! 

As for my week, I am surprisingly more masipag this week hahaha. I woke up early to make breakfast for hubby. Seriously, nakakahawa kasi ang kasipagan din ng asawa ko, he is working double time kasi medyo nabubusy na ang project, he even worked today even if it is a Saturday. I cleaned the house hihihi, ang alam ko kasing role ko lang e cook at dishwasher (na ilalagay ko lang sa machine) eh hihihi. 
domestic goddess lang ang peg. hahaha
All sweats and efforts were all paid off naman because of these boxes of happiness. 



Thank you hubby! I know mababasa mo ito, super thank you for providing for our needs. 

We decided not to give gifts for Christmas but instead we will give ourselves an experience to see other places and to celebrate the holidays with our family in Italy. We were able to book our tickets and now I am busy looking for a  nice and budget friendly accomodation. I declare this month as a "Non-Spending November" as in no clothes, make-up, shoes & book shopping, no eating out sana kaso just this evening lang e date daw kami ni hubby, waley hehehe! Ang gastos ng December kaya I want to save more for our trip. 
And because hubby was busy this week, after his work today, niyaya nya ako magdate, and kahit alam ko na gastos yun I willingly submit to him (wahihi) hindi na uso ang pakipot ngayon hehehe. 

Hanging out at my favorite eating place.



Too bad they do not have shrimp daw kaya di ako nakaorder ng Cajun Chicken and Shrimp Pasta nila. 

Before heading home, we stopped by in Starbucks to warm ourselves with their coffee. 


I am happy to fulfill my wifey duty, hoping for being a better wife for the coming days. 

Praying that we may all have a wonderful and peaceful week ahead. 

Smile and Stay Strong. Pray and Love! 

1 comment: