Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Week's Best #10: Christmas Market

Hello Pretties! 

How's the christmas shopping? I am sure by now you are all busy attending Christmas parties. I kinda miss those company parties and those days that I am hoping to win the raffle. I won for the first and last time on my first company in Manila, it was an oven, I was very happy to bring my prize from Manila to Quezon hahaha, ang saya saya ko kahit sobrang hirap dalhin kasi ang laki isinakay ko pa din sa bus hahaha, ok lang basta happy ang Inay. 😊

Christmas markets are one of the things I love during this holiday season. Beautiful things and sweet treats are everywhere plus the happy people around make my heart leap for joy. 






Too bad I am too afraid to try to glide...

my love for churros :)


It was a night filled with christmas feeling. 😍🎄❄️

4 comments:

  1. Ganda ng place!!!!! Kainggit naman ang Xmas ng vibe, sobra!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane! mas masaya pa din ang christmas dyan sa atin 😊 Merry Christmas Diane! mwahugs! 😘

      Delete
  2. Hello Giday, have a merry Christmas! Busy na nga mga tao dito sa Christmas shopping at Christmas parties. Malas pa rin ako sa raffle at exchange gift, haha. Pero keri lang, basta masaya pa rin dapat. Gusto ko rin ng churros! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Giday and hubby! :) I also love churros. hahaha

    ReplyDelete