Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Back Home 😊


Magandang umaga! 😊 

We had a very busy weekend, my husband had to take a leave from work to bring our stuff and buday here in our new home. My whole body is sore and At the moment I want to extend my bed time hehehe. 
Aside from we are busy it felt like it was a very short weekend, but we are glad that we were able to spend some of our time with friends. 

Last week, my bestfriend monitored my food intake from breakfast to dinner, I had to send photos every food I eat, she is pushing me hard to lose weight. 
She encouraged me not to eat rice at night, but since I am on a "holiday mode" I cheated for 4 days hehehe. Sorry Carmina let's do it again. 😘😘😘

Rice for breakfast 😊

here are my cheat meals hehehe and many more which I totally forgot to take photos hehehe. 


Sabi nga daw sa kanta "Sumpa ko sa sarili hinding hindi na, ngunit heto na naman ako, hindi na papipigil pa at di na paaawat... yan ang song ko pag may nakahain na masarap na food hehehe. 

Before our flight back home I did a little shopping, saw a small bookstore at the airport and grabbed something to read on the plane. 


and this flipflop just because it's pink 😍


have a nice week everyone! Got so much to do now. 

God bless 😘😘😘




1 comment:

  1. May chika kami tungkol sa Will Grayson na yan hahaha mmessage ko na lang sau minsan sa FB haha

    ReplyDelete