Sunday, August 23, 2015

My First Pandora

Hello pretties, how's your weekend? 

Summer is not yet over here, and I am super enjoying it. I also love our new place, it is more convenient for us. The sentrum has everything in it and if we get bored and want to go to a bigger shopping mall we can go to Oslo or Sandvika. 

We had our saturdate in Sandvika Storsenter, I wore my favorite floral dress, sayang di ko napicturean ng close up ang lips ko, I put on my Viva Glam II lippie usually I just put a little of it or minsan pinapatungan ko pa ng ibang lighter shade kasi nga super red sya pero ok din pala sya na sya lang 😊 ang ganda pa sa lips di nagdadry and it stayed long too.

I really want to have pandora bracelet way before pa when I was in SG, I like also the idea of collecting charms, charms that will make me remember milestone, the things that I love and value, and will represent my personality. Since my birthday is coming up, I told my husband that I want to start my pandora's collection, so here it is 😍




I have only one charm yet hehehe hopefully I can add more the soonest para di naman sya malungkot, my first charm is very special since it symbolizes me, hubby and our love. I'm so in love with my bracelet and I don't want to remove it the moment I put it on, wahhh I am hooked already, I stayed online to look for other charms design, ang dami ko gusto, I like the bride and groom, the ballerina, the balerina shoe and many more hihihi. aw sleepless nights na naman. 
Thank you Hon for your early birthday present, love u 😘😘😘

Good night pretty ladies! Stay happy 😘😘😘





5 comments:

  1. Maulan ang long weekend namin dito sa Pinas. Pero ang dami ring pahinga kaya sulit. Hehe. Ang ganda ganda naman nyang Pandora bracelet mo! Agree ako na dapat sa mga charms yung relate talaga sa memories/milestones of life para meaningful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edelweiza, maulan weather means more cuddling time with family 😊. have a great week ahead 😘

      Delete
  2. ME too! I am gifted with this from my ever generous SIL.. birthday gift din.. it's so special indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink! Pink! :) Alam mo kahit mag-isa pa lang yung charm mo dito, hindi siya mukhang malungkot. :) Would love to see more photos of your new place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D! oo kahit mag isa palang sya noon nagustuhan ko din ung kasimplehan nya, un din pala maganda sa pandora, if gusto mo di gaano macharm maganda pa din. Tapos as souvenir din pag nagtravel ka sa halip na mga mugs, shirts, ok din sya na gawing souvenir, kaso nastart na ako sa starbucks tumbler hehehe kaya itutuloy ko pa din un, if may makita ako. enjoy your day! =)

      Delete