Saturday, August 29, 2015

7 Days Living Without Rice

Happy weekend pretties! :)

How's your week? It was raining non stop since Monday that last till Thursday, it is a very good time to stay at home since I am on a diet, and a lot of teptations are waiting for me outside 😆

Most of the food I ate this week 😊

Yesterday my husband fetched me at home after his work to have a walk and breath outside. I ate a slice of bread before we go since I knew that I can't say no if my tummy starts to growl. 

We passed by to a store where they sell Pandora, he told me to choose from their charms and I choose the girl and boy charms which represent me and hubby.

He told me that this is my reward for giving up rice for 6 days. 

And before we go home I knew that my husband was very hungry and I heard this very often that you should not let the driver hungry, so I told him to order food for himself, talagang 1st time I didnt order for myself, kasi kami if I don't like the food I'll order kahit ano lang but now I want my food as much as possible to be homemade until I attain my goal. 

I'm just proud of myself for winning to this challenging moment hehehe 😄

Today is my 7th day without rice in my system, so happy ❤️

I had bread and milk for breakfast, my hubby cooked our lunch, seafood with veggies 


After eating our lunch we went to post office to send a mail and after we were done, my husband talked to the counter and showed his celphone, then suddenly the staff gave him a package. He immediately told me to open it 😊


I super love these charms, he inquired and ordered pa for these in different city, his effort of carefully choosing each of these made them more meaningful. 
The charms as per hubby:

The love charm is the Love between us 😍
The Home charm is another charm which symbolizes myself, he said "his home is where I am" -so sweet

The 2 bears represents our moymoy and giday bear cuddler version which we had before we got married.

It is not shown clearly in the pic but it is the heart in which when you open there's an engagement ring inside. I wear my engagement and wedding ring daily, they are part of me. 


The last charm is the ball with full of hearts sabi nya wala lang nagandahan lang sya hehehe. 
Apparently he was supposed to give these on my birthday but since the package has arrived today and we were already there he took it na din. 

I know na late reaction ko sa pandora and medyo naooa-yan ako sa sarili ko na nagpopost sa fb o instagram pagpasensyahan nyo na pero pag nasimulan pala you can't get enough. And minsan lang naman ako magpost and medyo iba nga mood ko today siguro dahil 1 week na lang birthday ko na kaya hyper ako hehehe. kaya sorry fb and instagram friends 😆

Pahabol hahaha 😆

I had my photoshoot with my bracelet hehehe


and yep I made this as my cover photo in fb "oa" sorry 😊

Kita kits ulit here pretties! enjoy the weekend! 😘😘😘





2 comments:

  1. Ganda! Ganda! Inggit ako hahaha That's actually my birthday wish eh, keri lang yung bracelet. Kaso yung charms, ay dyoskopo ang mahalia dito hahaha Post ka ng pics before and after rice diet :)

    PS ang mahal din ng laduree dito Php 150 each?!?*!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D, nagulat din ako na may charm n mas mahal p sa bracelet. Start ka na din sa pandora =) Cge mag post ako pag nag 55kg na ako waheehe ang layo pa nun. Ay ang mahal naman nung laduree dyan hays...

      Delete