Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Thankful 14th

Ten days before our 14th anniversary, we moved here in Asker. The weather here is very nice, I can wear shorts again outside yiheeee!!! 


As we explore our new place, we enjoyed the food as well. Kaya kahit feeling ko nagdadiet ako e tumataba pa din ko lalo hehehe. 😄

I am a burger lover, good thing we discovered this burger house. so yummy 😍😍😍


Last friday, we celebrated our 14th year together, and the moving part made it more memorable. Kahit mahirap, starting a new life here, buying the basic needs like frying pan etc kahit magastos and all, sobrang bonded kami ni hubby yung kahit pressured kami at pagod, hindi kami nagkakainisan, para kami ulit bagong kasal, enjoy na enjoy kami. Almost everyday I meet him after his work, buy groceries and then we walk home together HHWW hehehe. 

20 minutes lang by train ang byahe namin to Oslo, natuwa ako naalala ko sg, kahit hindi ganun katulad ng sg, happy din ako kasi madami shops nakakatuwa mag window shopping. Ang daming sale ngaun.
 
I got my first MK bag for half of its original price. so happy! 😍😍😍


Took this picture while going from Stavanger to Oslo. so beautiful! 



I'm so glad that I said "yes" to my husband 14 years ago. 😍😍😍

Stay in love everyone! God bless us. mwahugs! 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment