Monday, July 6, 2015

Presents ❤️❤️❤️

Being a receiver of genuine love from these cutie pies is such a blessing. Kudos to their wonderful parents for teaching them to spread love and great joy to others.




Thank you cuties for these great arworks for our Anniversary. Tito Mark and I love you so dearly. ❤️❤️❤️

A few weeks ago, I was asked by my friend to be her son's godmother. I feel honored and grateful for choosing me and trusting me for this important role in their son's life and be part of their wonderful family. I'm so excited to meet you baby Matthew! 


Thank you "Mars", you are one of the kindest and genuine people we met here in Norway. ❤️❤️❤️

Happiness is when you are remembered, thank you to my 2 friends for these lovely and yummy goodies from Santorini. Santorini is one of my dream destinations but it's just not meant to be yet. Hopefully in the near future I will be able to see these beautiful paradise and be able to capture the beauty of its sunset. 



Have a great week ahead beauties! God bless us! ❤️❤️❤️












1 comment:

  1. Blessing ang maging ninong at ninang. First inaanak sa norway? :) At Santorini!!! Dream destination ko din.

    ReplyDelete