Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Emptyness on New Beginnings

Time check : 3:50 am

Still awake and hearing some birds chirping. Everytime we move to a new place, my heart is breaking into pieces. It is always sad and hard to say goodbye to the place you used to go around especially to your family  and friends you've met and became a part of your daily life. Another challenge is when you arrive to a new place full of strangers.
Last Sunday, we arrived with our four luggages to this new place, everything is good so far, but we are still dealing with the emptiness and longing of the people we used to play and hang out with. 




As we traveled to this new place, we are welcomed with an empty home (not literary empty but without our own things we are familiar with) and most especially with an empty fridge that made our empty stomach sad, luckily the houseowner was very nice to help us find an open supermaket to buy food. 

and dyarannn... egg and hotdog saved us on that Sunday dinner. 


I know I will adjust well in our current place soon. Honestly, I was mixed emotions when I learned that there is a possibility that we are going to move here, sad because I will miss the people close to my heart and I will also miss the place, on the other hand I am happy to start a new life without too many people around me. Before I get tired of attending parties and gatherings, thinking of what to wear, what food to bring etc... now Mark is joking me to have a bbq party just the two of us, that thought made me sad ang gulo ko noh hehehe. 

God bless us 😘😘😘





2 comments:

  1. Uy! May lipat bahay na ganap. D naman ako updated hahaha
    Still in Norway ba? Based sa descriptions mo I feel that you are moving away from the city. Country country ba ang peg? Very laid back I believe. It's a whole new place to explore and I'm sure you will gain another set of friends. Just pray and enjoy the new place. I'm sure madaming surprises to come along the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D! musta ka na? yap we're still in Norway, just almost an hour from Oslo by train. Everything is good so far, there's a long walk from our home to the sentrum, sana sipagin ako magwalk ng magwalk para makaexercise. ingatz palagi. mwah! 😘😘😘

      Delete