Saturday, May 18, 2013

More Updates *Tadah*

Hello friendships!!!! Musta na kau?
Namiss nyo ba ako?

I am super happy now, I am adjusting pretty well in my new environment, weather, and being a housewife.
Updates muna,,

May 4 when we had a short visit in the Philippines, as in we are not yet done sa mga linisin namin, we were trying to book online the night before pero palaging nag eerror,, so the next day, around 1pm I called the hotline na of Tiger Airways where we found the cheapest airfare to Philippines, we're done the booking ng around 1:30pm na and our flight is 5:50pm and that time di pa kami nakapag pack ng things namin. The next day we spent our time with Mark's family, and we visited our condo din, and we resched the turn over the next day. Sobrang happy kami with DMCI kasi yung finishing ay di tinipid, maayos ang turnover sa amin,, and they gave us pa this welcome home kit


After the turnover we went to my province naman to spend time with my family,,, We had a small salo salo parang thanksgiving for my brother's graduation and despedida na din for us, Mark is our chef that day,, ang cucute ng mga pamangkin ko sa mga pinsan ko,, Ang sarap lang kumain ng luto ng Inay ko the best,,,I super love my family,, =)

May 10, we flew to Singapore na,, I'm just sad that we were not able to meet our friends,, sayang talaga...

May 11 ayan na heheh,, linis linis din,, that week na yung pin aka pagod, haggard ako,, we had lang a last minute shopping, meet our friends that night din,

May 12 flight na namin ng 10:55pm, and promise di pa kami nakaempake and di pa kami tapos maglinis ng room,, around 2pm we were done na, then we went to our friends house because she prepared a farewell lunch/merienda for us,,

Sa mga friends namin who sends their gifts, prayers, and well wishes,, thank you so much di ko na kayo maiisa isa,,, cyberhugs to all of you!!!

I am very emotional that day as in nagmumukmok ako habang naglilinis si mark,, ito ang non negotiable na di pwedeng iwan,,


Iniyakan ko to ha,, I thought di namin sila madadala kasi ano ba naman plato lang yan baka mabasag
lang,, Pero ito ang aming first plates sa singapore, mula sa wala kaming maiulam at masarap ang ulam sila ang kasama namin,, at di sya nabasag hehehe,, buong buo namin silang nadala dito,, =)


Sa lahat lahat ng stuffed toys ko wala akong nadala kundi silang dalawa lang,, lahat pinadala na namin sa pinas,, moymoy and giday =)

Check-in time (pugto na ang mata)



And I did not miss the chance to buy my souvenir in Singapore *starbucks tumbler


We flew via British Airways, I can say that mas masarap ang food nila compared with Lufthansa,,, 



We had a 3 hour stopover in London =)


I love my blazer here, I bought it in Forever21, I matched it with a striped green long sleeves also from Forever21,





 After we reached home, naglakad lakad na kami ni hubby to find a  place to eat,, then I found these paintings,,, perfect for our tiny home,,
Add caption

I am a dancer since high school,, kaya I love everything about dancers, dance,, I had a collection before ng ballerina na figurine kaso nawala ko na sila,, =(

This is my everyday breakfast here,,, I brought it pa from Singapore,, Thanks Sis Sai!!! =)


My 3rd day here in Stavanger =)


My first visit in IKEA here,, I can't wait to show you the cabinet we bought,, I will make a separate post for that,,, =)


Finally nakapag update na din ako,, time for candy crush naman,,, =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment