Monday, May 27, 2013

Home Style: Why I Love IKEA

When my husband rented the place, the owner provided everything but my husband had to pay additional for the rent, everything is ok, but the thing is they give us a very huge old sofa, and an old heavy TV. We never use the TV and we are thinking to return it and the sofa to the owner since it occupies a lot of space, as in the whole sala, we were thinking to buy a two seater sofa lang sana so that we can have a room for small dining table din, we eat at the center table now hihihi,, 
It is a process pala to decorate,, I posted here before the wall decors I bought on my first day here, and I mentioned already that we found a pretty cabinet in IKEA, 

photo source here
And to complete the design I'm aiming for, I bought a mat to contrast the color, basta ganun kanya kanyang trip lang hehehe,, 

photo source here
I am very happy for the outcome,, I just love our little corner,, *tadah****




Ang prettyness di ba,, I want it to have a nice lamp shade lang and bunch of flowers instead of chocolates which I put inside the vase hahaha,, but for now, wala pa kaya yan na lang muna ang nilagay ko, =)


6 comments:

  1. Earth colors ang peg! Like Like Like! Pero in fairness, mabait si landlady :) Nagiging Martha Stewart na ang peg mo ha :) Enjoy enjoy mo lang yan :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello D! wala na akong magawa e hehehe,, salamat D!

      Delete
  2. Nice and simple! I looovvvvee Ikea too!! So bad it's not even here in the Philippines. I love the Ikea in Tampines,SG.. I can stay there for 1 day..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sis Cheekee,,, I've never been to Ikea Tampines, malayo kasi sa house namin dati SG, nakakatuwa dun noh. thanks for visiting my blog. God bless. =)

      Delete
  3. IKEA Alexandra is near our place diba? Hehehe. Aside from stuff for the home, I like IKEA's food.. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello AC, oo nga, too bad walang chicken wings dito. Ingatz palagi. mwah!

      Delete