Monday, March 5, 2012

Saturdate:Nakaparagan at JCO

Yesterday was very hot (actually everyday), I can feel that the summer has already started, so we went out after lunch and HHWW again in the mall hehehe,, I was craving for J.CO donut for a week, we decided to buy for my tummy and for our friends. By the way, I read from Frannywanny blog that J.CO will be opened in Manila, so for all my friends and family there hooray watch out for it,, it's my favorite here in Singapore, I think the best donut I've ever tasted, mas love ko sya kesa sa Gonuts Donuts.


Then we passed by in this Market Place where in you can find different kinds of cheese and hams,, yummyness!!!

                                                                Ma-Keso


And here is my Outfit post, remember the 10sgd blouse I bought last week, I wore it yesterday,


 I just matched it with my old shorts, ipinaragan ko (paragan means tucked in), i bought the shorts in a small store in Lot One Mall sa Choa Chu Kang 12sgd lang yan hehehe, fitflop slippers and my LV speedy 30 bag. I'm happy with my outfit kaya I decided to post it here, kasi feeling ko pumayat ako tingnan hehehe,, but actually when I weighed this morning I am happy to say that I lost 1 kg this week,, yiheeee!!! Hope magtuloy tuloy ang pagbawas ng timbang ko,, sana sana talaga pumayat ako para ma-carry ko ang pag post ng Outfit of the Day,, hehehe,,

Have a blessed week everyone!!! God bless us all!!!

1 comment: