Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hitting the Beach NO MORE

At this point, I learned a lot of things about life, and one of them is that "most of the times we can never have it all" and bottomline is to be happy and grateful on every single blessings that we have, sometimes kasi we tend to focus on what is lacking on our lives than appreciating the things that we are actually holding in our hands.

Remember last two weeks na I am hoping and praying for a good news, and I think nabanggit ko din sa previous blog post ko na I finally received it, yey!!! Thank You Lord for another answered prayer, talagang ang lakas ko po sa Inyo!!! Got a new job peeps, that's the good news, I am serving a new company next month, and we had to cancel our plan to celebrate our anniversary in Boracay in May, there's always a next time naman and besides gettingh a new job is far more important than going to Boracay kasi you will notice from my the past months na super stressful and work ko sa daming problem sa project namin.
 Oh Bora kelan kaya tayo magkikita? God knows when and I know His plan is perfect. 

By the way, I just noticed na I lost my interest to blog here when I dont have any picture to post along with my blog post, kaya ito yung pic ko kanina #maymaipostlang




2 comments:

  1. Ahhh.. Gusto ko din mag-Bora. Anyway, yeah.. Getting a new job is more impt. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi AC, salamuch!!! D p kc ako nkkpunta dun, bka nga lng d p talaga, peak season p nmn yung anniv namin May 17, kaya ok n din, punta n lng kmi sa ibang panahon para mkatipid din. Happy Monday!!! God bless.

    ReplyDelete