Friday, February 3, 2012

Weigh In

Suprisingly, I lost 0.5 kg when I weighed myself after my vacation, it serves as motivation to me to continue eating less rice, ang tendency kasi if i didnt monitor my eating habits at nag gain ako ng weight or nabawi ko yung nawala I get tired and start na naman ako. What motivates me today?

- valentines day is coming, I want to give my husband a prettier and slimmer date.

- Summer na!!!

- We are planning to celebrate our wedding anniversary in a beach,, (crossed fingers)
I am now looking for a nice hotel, it would be our first time to go there that's why i am having hard time to decide, tapos peak season pa ang May kaya we consider din ang budget for accomodation, yung di gaanong mahal.

Every Sunday we check our weight and we have a table for that so that we can monitor if we lose or we gain.

Happy Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment