Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday!!!

It's 3rd day of Love Month, ang bilis talaga ng araw.
I just came back from an 8 days vacation in the Philippines, Mark wasn't able to join me on this trip because of his passport, (dont worry hon let's pray that our planned trip in May will push through). I was happy at the same time worried because of Mark, ang hirap ng hinahatid nya ako sa airport, pero bawi naman nung sinundo nya ako. This trip was really for my Inay's birthday and a treat for myself na din so that I can relax a bit from work. Sobrang bonding talaga with my Family, everybody knew that when I was younger kung nasan ang Inay kasama ako, at ganun ulit kami during my stay there, kahit sa banyo tuloy ang kwentuhan,, hehehe. That's why it was hard for me when I had to leave again for Singapore. On my way to Manila, while exchanging SMS with Inay sobrang iyak ako.

Yesterday morning when I woke up, eto eksena:

Me: ( I was looking at Mark and I thought he is my brother, i woke him up and asked) Asan ang inay?

Mark: huh?

Me: ( hindi p din matino ang gising, i asked him again) Asan nga ang inay?

Mark: hon, andito k na sg hehehe

Me: ( pahiya,,, went back to sleep)

Up to now, mark is joking about it.

I miss home already!!!

1 comment: