Saturday, February 4, 2012

Delsey

I met Delsey when  Mark was in Thailand and I had to visit him, I dont have a small luggage so Mark told me to buy one for this trip, we prefer good quality even if we have to add a few $ than spending to cheaper and won't last, na ang ending is we will spend more on buying a replacement, yun yung way of thinking namin parehas, to add on that I dont settle dun sa second choice, I will save even if I will wait for months or years just to get what I really wanted para walang regrets sa huli. Anyway, Mark that time asked me to buy a Samsonite, tried and tested na din kasi namin saka di namin afford ang Rimowa, so days before my trip I was looking for pasalubong to him and a small luggage, between me and Mark ako yung kuripot hehehe,, then the saleslady introduced Delsey to me, since then I fell in love with it, very reliable,durable, and light and stylish, up to now I am still using that luggage, and we even bought another one.

I bought the brown delsey last 2009 and the red one was in 2010, both are still in good condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment