Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Newest Favorite

Hello again,

I am here to introduce my newest favorite I've found in Ion Mall Orchard. It's the 4Fingers Bonchon Crispy Chicken, yep they are truly delicious and I can't wait to go to Orchard again, maybe not tomorrow, we have to stay at home to wait for our new aircon to be delivered and installed, im just hoping they can finish it early, so that we can still go out for our weekly routine date. We usually go out after work every Friday, enjoy our dinner together, to check out for the sale items (it's GSS by the way), watch a movie (talking about movie, im looking forward to see Eclipse the soonest hahaha!!!) but due to heavy rain this afternoon I decided to just stay at home.

Anyways,,, hehhee... Here's the pictures,, im sorry if the quality of the pictures are not that good, I forgot my camera that time and just used my phone camera.




The last picture shows the packaging, isn't it so cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment