Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm Still Here

Hey, it's been a while, I have a lots of backlogs to post. Now I promise to myself to write here every week, I need to squeeze out my thoughts, hahaha!!!
I am on leave from work yesterday (for it is 1:41 am and im still awake) and today, that's why I can afford to stay awake at this time.
Here's what will you expect from me to write about:

1. about our wedding kwentos
2. Supplier's Ratings
3. My new Fave Chicken @ ION MALL
4. Our Phuket trip ( July 25-July 29)

Now I am reading Book of Tomorrow by Cecilia Ahern, at first I thought I wont like it but suprisingly I love every single page. I love the character and I love her name too, She is Tamara, she used to live in a mansion, living a very comfortable life with her parents until her father died, and their lives change in a snap. She and her mother moved to his uncle's house and there she will find from a moving library a book but turned out to be her diary, mysteriously the diary contains what will happen to her a day ahead.

Wish I also have that diary, I do mistakes I am just ordinary human being, I do upset easily. What matters to me most is my family, I want to take back all hurtful words and actions (unintentionally... if there was) I've done especially to my loved ones. I am not good in showing my love to them, but if only they will see inside of me, I will do anything for them, for their happiness.
Sttttooooppppp!!! I am getting emotional here, hehehe. I will sleep now.
I will write here again tomorrow, I have lots lots of time to do it.

I have told Mark what I want for my birthday, I know it's still 2 more months but I just felt I need to say to him, I am not that type, I dont ask for a gift to him for the past 9 Years, he's just good in giving gifts, maybe because he knows me a lot, but this year I have only 1 simple wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment