Thursday, July 8, 2010

LVOE from Hubby

Still giggling with the latest gift I received from Hon, I am lucky to have a very generous husband,,,, and here is his gift,, my first ever LV bag!!! I am very surprised when I saw him carrying the brown paper bag, I was at home when he called me to meet him at the ground floor of our HDB to get snack from a nearby McDonalds then he handed me the paper bag, he really enjoys spoiling me and I love being pampered by him. I am very grateful to have him.
Love u so much hon and thank you for everything!!!


3 comments:

  1. wow! nice bag.. congrats! it's my dream bag. sana may magbigay din sa kin.nyahahah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. shucks! super sweet ni mark! :) aaaawwwww!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi cherie,, thanks thanks!!!

    hi ms. Cla, musta po? 9 years na daw po kasi kami sa 17.. hehehe.. I miss our kwentos!!! mwahugs to jia!!!

    ReplyDelete