Sunday, August 13, 2017

Muni-muni :)

oIn less than a month, I'll be a year older, 36 na ako! Well, second year na ito na di ako gaanong emotional pagdadating ang birthday, last year kasi I was preggy and now naman I am too busy taking care of Bianca. But still, I can't help to think of things I should do, my plans, goals and dreams. I want to empower myself but honestly I don't know how to start. Parang I was stuck na din kasi to the comfort of being home, especially now na I have Bianca (ibang level ang saya with her). I have things in mind and hopefully I can fulfill them and make into reality. I plan to start in a very simple goals like reading a book, which I haven't done for a while. Do you have any suggestions for an inspirational book? I also want to eat healthier, I want to be healthy for my daughter, ganun pala talaga I should be more responsible and discipline now for her. 
Thank you for reading my thoughts, minsan talaga dinadaanan ako ng ganito well birthday blues ba ang tawag dito? 

Happy Sunday ❤️


1 comment:

  1. I often don't get "inspired" sa inspirational books. Hahaha Sorry. Pero if I will recommend one, try #GirlBoss by Sophia Amuroso tamang aliw at inspiration. Promise, hindi boring kahit auto biography

    ReplyDelete