Thursday, June 5, 2014

Balik Alindog Program

Hi Ladies,

how are you doing? I'm doing great except that we don't have internet connection at home, there's something wong with the router and the internet provider said they will come to fix it in 3 days wahhhh! 
I was busy last week cooking for some guests from thursday to saturday :) medyo naeenhance na ang cooking skills ko :)



Yesterday, I went out to do some errands and found myself in the vicinity of Elixia (a fitness center), few months back I was thinking hard if I will get a membership but the "kuripot me" told myself that it is best to save the money, that I can lose weight by following those videos in youtube, but it didn't work for me, because when I am at home, most of my time is spent with my ipad :( There were times din that I get bored at home and feeling unproductive, and I don't want to feel that way, so my husband strongly encouraged me to visit Elixia and get a membership.Luckily I went, because they are having a promotion now which they will waive the first 3 months fee,, oh happiness!!! I know medyo paulit ulit na ang pagpapayat ko, but now it is not really about for #balikalindogprogram but I want to spend some of my time outside our home nagets nyo ba ako,,, they have zumba classes oh how I love to dance bonus na lang if papayat ako at sesexy :)

Summer na... usong uso na ulit ang fishing, my husband got his first catch last sunday for this season yey,,, libre ulam na naman kami, kaya eto ang dinner namin tonight! baked cod,,, yum yum and healthy!!! 


how about you, how's the week so far? 

need to say goodbye muna :) 

3 comments:

  1. I like the sound of this balik alindog program :) Alam mo kasama sa bucket list ko ang membership sa gym. I did that list many years ago. Until now hanggang list lang sya hehe. Take care always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Rem, i was hesitant before kasi few years back e nagmember ako nung nasa sg pa kami, tapos nasayang lang kasi di ko napupuntahan, medyo malayo kasi sa bahay namin, tapos nung nasa sg pa din kami may libre gym sa condo bihira ko lang din mapuntahan hehehe, since medyo ok na panahon dito di na malamig lumabas kaya naisip ko na din magmember, tapos dami ko naman time, gusto ko din kasi yung may inaatendan na mga classes para mapursige akong sumunod. ingatz din palagi. God bless. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Ingrid! Uy, okay yang balik alindog program na yan, gusto ko yan. I've been trying to lose weight for as long as I can remember. My target/ideal weight is 115 lbs and I'm 9 lbs. away. Kaya natin to! :)

    P.S. Ang sweet ng hubby mo, pangmotivate din yang size XS shirts na yan. :)

    ReplyDelete