Sunday, June 8, 2014

Absent today :)

Hi ladies :) 

how's your weekend? 

My body is still aching especially my butt and my thighs, it's very painful to sit down or everytime I will pick up something from the floor. I enjoyed my time in the gym for 2 days, was planning to go today but my husband asked me to stay at home with him but I will be back to the gym tomorrow while my husband is out for cycling. :)

He is very happy and supportive on my #balikalindogprogram and his way of showing his support to me is by coming home with these shirts, and take note lakas ng tiwala ng asawa ko sa akin biruin nyo XS ang biniling size good thing stretch sya kaya kumasya hehehe,, inisip daw nya kasi kung di kasya papayat naman daw ako kaya maiisuot ko din. Hindi kasi talaga ako sporty kaya wala din akong gaanong damit na ganyan, i really appreciate that he is aware of the littlest things that I need :) 


Eto medyo uso dito I'm wondering why it's too pricey, I will test it tomorrow bakit nga ba ang mahal nito. 

my compression tights.


We had a group buy on groupon, nakikiuso lang...monopod for selfies :)


And my first ever sport award :) 


good night everyone! enjoy your Sunday! God bless us. :)






3 comments:

  1. Naks. Balik alindog. :) Good luck and ienjoy mo yan! Masarap din talaga magworkout. Next time bike ka naman ha? Heheh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shirts :) I love the tights!
    Hope you'll feel better!
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sana kasi sipagin din ako dito Hahaha Kamusta naman ang mga taba ko?! Ayun nanganganak mag-isa hahaha

    ReplyDelete