Monday, March 31, 2014

Newest Favorites

Hello Friendships!!!

How are you? We were very busy last week that I wasn't able to say hello here in my blog =)

Anyways, I want to share my newest favorites,,,,

My love affair with Ritter Sport chocs especially their Praline flavor started way before pa when I was in SG, but suddenly we can't find that flavor anywhere in SG, ang conclusion pa nga ni hubby baka diniscontinue kasi lugi sila ang sarap sarap,,, much from my surprise, during our trip to Hirtshals, my friend opened a bar of Praline Ritter Sport!!!!! wahhh she said she bought it in duty free =) after I learned that I promise that I will never leave that ship without buying,,,, chos!!! hehehe. (thanks Irene!)

picture source here http://www.rittersport.co.uk/#/en_GB/product/250g_praline (sorry natamad na ako magpicture nakalimutan ko kasi)





I am very loyal with my perfume Versace Bright Crystal, minsan kahit may bago bumabalik balik pa din ako sa kanya, but since I had the opportunity to buy a cheaper perfume in duty free, I looked for something fresh na pwede kong everyday perfume para different scent. I heard a lot of raves for DKNY  Be Delicious but never had a chance to try it, then suddenly it caught my attention again, spray it on my pulse and I can't put it down ang bango bango talaga, but this one is their Limited Edition Empire Apple,, I like that it is very handy din and I can just slip it in my bag, promise ang bango bango nito =)))

Can you see that gold chain necklace, I love love to wear it, lakas makadagdag ng self confidence hehehe kahit pa I am joking that it came to Saudi pa hehehe,, di ba dati pag galing saudi ang lalaki ng gold chain, actually matagal ng uso ito e but ngayon lang ako nag gave in hehehe,, I know super delayed reaction ako hehehe,, minsan kasi ako ayaw ko ng nakikiuso kaya maganda ding palampasin ng konti hehehe,, and got it in a very low price, super sale hihihi!!!

And last, my graffiti water bottle, it has a message na Love Me, since summer is almost here, there are many outdoors and indoors activities and sa summer aside from sunblocks, being hydrated is most important kaya I"ll make sure to carry this water bottle whenever I need it, and dont you love the design,,, very stylish for me, I also bought one for my husband.

There you go. How about you, is there any new discoveries you want to share?

Happy Monday!!! God bless us always!!! keep smiling and be happy!!!! =)))





4 comments:

  1. Never ko pa natry ang ritter sport. Ewan ko kung bakit. Well, now, I have a reason to grab one.
    As to the perfume, I don't like sweet scents eh. But I will try Versace bright crystal...floral 'to diba?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello chasen, yap floral scent yung versace, try mo din it's nice to have other options, nakakabago kasi ng mood. :)

      Delete
  2. Now I remember, I used to buy this Ritter chocolate all the time in Mongolia - the green one, I forgot the flavor. Kasi that time, I was trying to adjust sa new environment at lalo na sa food. To survive at pantawid - gutom, lagi ako may chocolate hehe. Wow, this post brought back fond memories of my Mongolia expedition hehe. Ingat lagi, Giday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Rem, fave ko din yung green, almond ata yun o hazelnut? not sure basta un lang din ung binibili ko, natry ko din pala yung yogurt nila, weird pero nalike ko din hehehe,,, enjoy ka palagi dyan, ingatz. salamat. :)

      Delete