Monday, March 3, 2014

My Current Creamy Favorites

Hi sisters!!!

How's life? Been quite for a week na, Im definitely good and a lot of blessings are pouring on us,, Thank you Lord! =)

Our weekend was spent with a lots of quality time together, we just realized that we spent most of our past weekends with friends and we missed our alone time together. I am always in my happy mood nowadays simply because I can feel the spring coming!!! hooray!!!

Let me share you the two things which make my day more beautiful.


This tiny tube from L'Occitane is doing a great job on my hands and I love love love the flowery scent, I am finishing my first tube which is the pink one with a rose scent,,, super super love ko toh.




This is a brown cheese,,, super yummy nito. I eat this with our very own skyflakes,, hehehe,, this is my merienda, sometimes my lunch, and midnight snack hehehe,, walang kasawa sawa hehehe,,, I wish norway is just very near to Philippines (not sure kasi if we have na this in our home country), kung pwede nga lang iabot sa screen ng laptop eh hehehe. I really want to share this with my family and friends,,, super sarap nito. =)

Hope you had a great Monday!!!




3 comments:

  1. Brown cheese? Very interesting :) Hooray to blessings coming in and here's me wishing more will come your way! Ingat dyan lagi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love cheese! too bad soooobrang mahal ng cheese dito sa SG diba?

    ReplyDelete
  3. L'Occitane !!! Eto yung product na hanggang ngayon pinagtatalunan namen ng mga friends ko kung paano i-pronounce ahahahaha Yung brand na yan, you know how ginto yan sa P'nas :) Nakaka-intimidate pa pumasok sa shops nila :)

    At ngayon lang ako nakakita ng brown cheese :O

    ReplyDelete