Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sweets from my SWEET!!!

Weekend is over, another week of work, work and work, good thing it is holiday on Tuesday! yey!

Today, I woke up early and went to church, and I want to share with you this beautiful quote from John Wesley he is the founder of Methodism. 

“Do all the good you can,

By all the means you can,

In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can.”
- John Wesley


Super nice noh. Being nice at all times is what I am striving to be, minsan kasi  I lose my patience easily wahehehe, kaya this quote is a very good reminder to me in my daily life. 

As for my personal life (shumoshowbiz lang waheheh), my husband and I still struggling with the time difference, especially that my husband is very busy now in his work and he works overtime din in preparation for december as he is planning to take a leave for Christmas. We miss our daily routine together kaya every time we chat is happy happy lang, we talked about our dreams and plans together, we know that life is full of surprises, even if we plan on our own, God has already plans for us, like 5 months ago we plan to spend christmas in the Philippines but now we don't know, 1 year ago we plan to spend our Anniversary in Boracay and Bohol but since I joined my company now kaya hindi kami natuloy, 

sabi nga "Life is like a box of chocolates, you'll never know what you're gonna get." eto na ang segwey, sharing with you also the sweetness of my hubby.





ito pa lang natitikman ko e, wahehehe,, cheat day muna sa diet wahehehe. 

Life is indeed Sweet!!! Thank you Hon!!! mwah!!! mwah!!! mwah!!!


2 comments:

  1. Seryoso 'to ha, kinilig ako sa post na 'to. Promise! Dahil dyan kayo na ang idol ko sa relationships :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay wahehehe,, kami ay isa ding perfectly imperfect sabi mo nga sa post mo madami ding issues na di pinagkakasunduan na kailangang pagkasunduan hehehe, saka sabi din nga sa isang quote absence makes the heart grow fonder =)

    ReplyDelete