Sunday, November 25, 2012

Outfit of the day: Playing Plain

Hello friendships!!!

Actually I am not in my happy mood today, so im out for some destressing, the title should be playing pain not plain hihihi!
Have you watched Zoren-Carmina wedding? I was in tears the whole time from Zoren's proposal to the time when Carmina walked the aisle, mahal na mahal ni Zoren si Carmina, sabi nga yung groom lahat ang gumawa ng kahit pati part ng bride. : )

I am now in the middle of shopping, dont know yet which store is next, I am also thinking of watching twilight if my feet get tired of walking. Hay bahala na. I dont feel really good today, Im excited pa nmn sama to share the good news I got last friday kaso lang life really is complicated sometimes, how ironic that one moment you feel the overflowing happiness then after a few minutes you'll feel really disappointed and annoyed. Hay ok sori nmn for venting out here.

Here's my photos for today:

Outfit of the day:

Blouse: Zara
Pants: Bershka
Shoes: Kiki

3 comments:

  1. Hi sexy! Ako, d ko keri mag ganyan hahaha

    I also watched the Zoren-Carmina wedding, unfortunately nag-iisa lang si Zoren sa mundo. So dream on na lang ang peg naming mga singlehoo :D

    I agree na sometimes, happy ka na sana.. perfect na eh tpos... Kung anuman yan, I know malalampasan mo yan.. Ikaw pa :) Remember hindi ka nag-iisa. You always have someone beside you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello girls,, di ako huminga ng ilang seconds sa picture na yan para di lumabas tyan pero kita pa din ang bilbil wahehhehe,, ay talaga blame it to my hormones hahaha,,, kaya may tantrums hihihi!!! have a great day week ahead sa atin. God bless. mwahugs!!!

    ReplyDelete