Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Grown up Christmas List

Another night in front of my laptop, and I can't help to miss the Christmas at home. I want to hear again the children singing christmas carols at night, the malls full of christmas decors and filled with christmas songs, the many people buying gifts for their loved ones, I miss the busy divisoria, and most of all I miss my family =(
I really wish to be with them this Christmas, ;-(  im sure my inay misses me so much, she always say that basta kumpleto ang pamilya masaya na sya, no money can buy happiness, and hindi sya materialistic na tao. I wish I am like her, a very strong loving woman.

Forget my drama now and let's enjoy the remaining days till Christmas. Our menu for noche buena are all settled, we will serve Palabok, Paella, Carbonara, Menudo, Embutido, Leche Flan, Buko SAlad and Macaroni Salad. We invited our friends here to celebrate with us. So this year will somehow a happy Christmas even if we are away from HOME.

I will end this post with a Christmas song, Enjoy the night everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment