Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Gift from Hubby

I hope you had a Christmas filled with joy and love and as the year ends may we all leave behind the not so happy memories of this year and let us welcome the new year with pure heart, peaceful mind and more love and understanding and may we all believe and hope for a brighter and happier new year.

This year I think is the busiest Christmas I had, we prepare for everything unlike in the Philippines where my parents or my grandparents are the one who will think about everything, now I realized I am already grown up. It was also fun even we are away from home, ako basta my family is happy I am happy. Since we are all busy, I didnt have much drama moments, konti lang hehehe,, that was when I tried to call my family and I chose to call my brother's cp since I know my Inay was busy, my brother was very madrama din like me, what I like about him is that he never ask for anything (material) even if its Christmas and normal yung hihingi ng pamasko but my brother and my parents are not that type, they are very simple and whatever I gave them they are very appreciative,, that's why I love them so much. My brother just greeted us Merry Christmas and he was thankful for us, and later on he sent a SMS saying that he wished we were with them for Noche Buena,, wahhh I cried.

I was not in the mood to work last week, I hate it that during holidays that's the time that my work was loaded, as in overtime ako everyday since the week before Christmas, I was exhausted na talaga. Then last Thursday I decided that I have to go off from work early to buy gifts for my monito which happened to be Mark and for my friends, I already told Mark that he was the one I picked for our monito/monita and told him I am going to buy him shoes, but in my mind I have a plan to buy other items for him, I had a feeling that Mark picked me as his monita because he never tell me who his monito was, as in one day he will tell my girl friend name then when I asked him the next day he will tell different name.
That night he wanted to go to MBS, so we went then later on he told to go inside LV store in Maison and ask me what I want, I really dont want to buy anything that is expensive but he insist, I really enjoyed asking prices and even if they are beautiful but for me it's too much if the price of the bag is more than 1k sgd. I just bought a shoes for him and checked other shops like gucci, coach and burberry but the prices were almost the same, I knew ffrom then that Mark was going to buy me a bag as christmas present, I told him I want a bag but not too expensive, he can buy me from coach and then we went home.
The next day Friday, I took a day off, Mark went to work, I sent remittance to my family and his family then I went out to buy him gifts, I have a budget and I will not buy single item for that budget, I want to buy few items for him and wrapped them altogether. He was very happy, here's my gift for him: Versace perfume (we both love versace), a samsonite bag, 2 Lacoste Poloshirts ( I had a great deal for this one 50% off for the 2nd item) and a Jordan shoes.
And here's what I got from hubby


I am a happy wife,, not only because of this bag but because I have a husband who always think of my happiness,  love is not about material things, but his willingness to spend this much just for a bag and the smile on his face when he handed me his present that made me feel that I am loved, we've been together for more that 10 years and he knew I am not a materialistic type of person, dumaan talaga ako sa walang wala and simple lang ang kaligayahan ko, may adobo nga lang sa bahay masaya na ako, wala na din sya dapat patunayan sa akin , he doesn't need to impress me that's why I can't think of any reason why he had to do this for me but LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment