Thursday, October 6, 2011

Goodbye September, Hello October

September was a great month for me, aside from it is my birthday month, my work last month is very light means not so much pressure on me. I enjoyed staying at home as we are now together with my college friends, everything is ok at home, we have the same wave length that's why we understand each other and we really adjusted well unlike before that me and my husband preferred to stay outside than home.

I am also looking forward that this month will also be ok for us, Mark is turning 30 on October 24, I still dont know what to give him on his birthday, he always say that being together is more than enough for him, but I still have to make his day extra special =)

Our house hunting is over, we found the perfect place for us to stay, we are just waiting for the signed documents then we can move in on November. The rental price here in Singapore is very high now, that's why we signed a 2 year contract for the new one, to ensure that we will not be affected for any rental increase.

Thank God, all is well!!!

2 comments:

  1. happy bday to your hubby

    it is really expensive to rent a house here and esp moving houre. we wish we can buy easily maybe in our dreams.

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks che, how's your trip?

    Stressful ang house hunting, tapos yung rent ng hdb almost konti na lang sa rent ng condo. Anyways, that's life here in sg. : )

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete