Sunday, October 30, 2011

Champ weekend

At this moment I am sitting outside the comfort room where this mall placed a bench which serves as waiting area. I am waiting for Mark because my feet are aching, I wore for the first time the sandals which I bought on 50% off sale, as usual he is in toy section, we never miss to go to toy section here in Takashimaya whenever we are here.

Its pretty but Im sure I will use it very seldom or will not use it again, I still love my fitflop very comfy and durable.


Yesterday me, my husband and our friends jaz and vice went to MBS mall and our generous and loving husbands bought a Longchamp bag for us, jaz and i are very lucky wives. : )

Next month is uber busy month for us as we are going to move to a new house, i will still find time to blog for next month adventures, : )



No comments:

Post a Comment