Sunday, September 25, 2011

Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto

Today is really a happy Sunday for me!!!

Last month I sent an email to Ms. Samantha Sotto to ask her if there is a plan for her to visit Singapore, to my surprise she really replied to my email, being a fan I am so kilig when I received an email from her. 
When she confirmed the date through her facebook fan page I told my husband that I can't miss the opportunity to meet her and to give my support, as a Filipino I am really proud of her. 

She is very pretty and very nice to everyone. She even hugged me!!! 

Thank you so much Ms. Samantha Sotto for sharing your talent through your book. You are such an inspiration to everyone! I can't wait for your second book but for now I will start to flip the pages of your book Before Ever After.




2 comments:

  1. ngayong araw dalawang blog na kayo na nakitaan ko nitong book na to.. feeling ko kelangan ko na din sya basahin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you!I agree Samantha Sotto is very nice, kahit sa twitter sumasagot siya tlaga :)

    ReplyDelete