Thursday, September 8, 2011

Crazy Stupid LOVE

Well,, Im finally back,, I went to a place where facebook, youtube and blogger is non existing (which always includes in my daily life here in SG). It was a 24 days of being away to my husband and all those days were all about work, I only went to mall nearby the hotel I was checked in. It was really a struggle for me to be away to my comfort zone, comfort food and being a total stranger in a place wherein I cant speak and understand any single word.
I checked out in the hotel at 5:00 pm on Sept 2, and reached Changi Airport at 5:00 am on Sept 3. My husband was there to fetched me and he even prepared my requested food "afritada" , I was happy also that my friends from college were already moved in and now we are altogether sharing the same house.
After some eating and chit chat, my husband and I went out to watch Crazy Stupid Love, I was got curious because it was trending in N@W. It was really nice movie,, it was light comedy romance, and even it was light romance I still cried, its like it really happening to any couple who'd been very familiar with each other. My husband and I been married for 4 years and we've been together for 10 years in total, and we admit that there were times that there were phases in our relationship when we felt that we were just complacent that we are just there, there were dull moments also but I am happy that we were able to worked things out and we were always get back to the right path of our marriage.

After watching the movie, my husband kept saying that we were soulmates, and that anyone should work hard to be with their soulmate just like what he did to his soulmate, now we are happily together, growing and enjoying with each other.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment