Monday, March 2, 2009

In my Hubby's arms again

Before Mark left for Thailand he booked my ticket already to lessen the pain of being away to each other, indeed it helped me because whenever I feel sad I count the days until my fllight schedule. And now I'm here na in Thailand, arrived last friday at around 8:30pm (Bangkok time), he gave me a big hug and a kiss. We checked in for 2 nights at Grand Diamond Hotel, it is very near from shopping malls. Yesterday, we went to his place na, he's staying in a studio type apartment around 2 hours from Bangkok. I like it here, I feel like I'm in the Philippines, they have tuktuk here a tricycle version in the Philippines, the people here are very friendly and soft spoken, sobrang lalambing nila magsalita parang mga taga Bacolod.
I supposed to leave tomorrow but Mark insisted to extend my stay here for another day, so we asked a friend to help us to rebook my ticket but we need rebooking fee of 111 sgd, and it is just for 1 day extension, that's how important the time for us. It's really hard to leave and think for another 1 month before I see him again, but we have to sacrifice a lot to save for our wedding and for our future.

PS: I received the sketches of my gown, I sooper love it, that's all I can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment