Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Confession of a Shopaholic


One of the highlights of my visit here in Thailand is this movie, it will be shown in Singapore I think on March 28 pa sobrang delay na, I can't wait that long kaya I took the opportunity of watching it here. We really had fun, at first I thought that Mark won't enjoy it at pinagbibigyan lang ako but every scene talaga we were laughing out loud. I am not a shopaholic but I can relate whenever I see beautiful dresses, shoes and some kikay stuff, even make ups kahit di ako nag mamake up parang feeling ko lumulutang ako,, hehehe,,, may eyes were sparkling like Rebecca Bloomwood.

6 comments:

  1. di ko pa napapanood ang movie. hopefully this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sure mag eenjoy ka sis, she's really funny and witty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. di ko pa rin napanood but will watch soon..daming good feedback about it eh.

    carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sis carla, go na po watch it na, super enjoy sya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sis!:) h2b and I watched this movie too, just so we'll have something to do on a friday night or something lang.. and we were surprised that we enjoyed the movie! ahaha!! kakatawa e, dba?..;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sis jans, naku nagulat din ako kasi si mark ang lakas tumawa, lalo na ung fan dance scene,,, hindi ko na nga lang naulit ulit dito, bibili na lang ako ng DVD nya. ingatz sis. God bless.

    ReplyDelete