Saturday, April 21, 2018

Random Thoughts

Hi Friendships!

We are back home here in Asker and LDR na naman kami ni hubby, but he will come home on friday. My whole body is aching, I am a bit exhausted taking care of a very energetic and charming daughter hays worth it naman kaso ang sakit talaga ng likod ko, just before she sleeps I told her to massage my back and she lifts my blouse and started to scratch my back, so sweet of her, right?

I rarely take selfies, because you know I don't have that pretty face unlike those model like beauty nakakainggit lang pero siguro taga admire na lang ako ng beauty nila pero may banat and inay ko dyan ha, anak hindi ordinary ang beauty mo kasi pag nasa karamihan ka nalutang ang ganda mo bwahahah pagbigyan nyo na ang inay ko eh ganun talaga hahaha malamang ganyan din ang mga momshies nyo kasi naku ako nga gandang ganda ako sa anak ko hihihi.

But please allow this selfie on this post hehehe, si Bianca na lang ang tingnan nyo. This was just after our afternoon nap, I had the courage to take a selfie hahaha,


Not too bad, right? hehehe. This is what I look like everyday, very plain and haggard that's why i don't like to look at myself in the mirror but sometimes I dont have a choice because Bianca likes to play in front of it. Even if I look haggard everyday I am very happy to look at my daughter who is always pretty whatever clothes she wears, kahit pambahay pa yan but kering keri nya hehehe (anak ko eh hehehe) and I really enjoyed dressing her up. 

This is her OOTD last Saturday when we attended a baptismal and birthday party of her kinakapatid JL. 

w



This dress is a christmas gift from our friend, really really love this floral dress, mahilig kasi talaga ako sa bulaklakin, my dress that I wore was bulaklakan din but I don't have a solo picture with it na pang OOTD kasi hirap talaga magpicture hahaha. 

I have to end na muna here. Happy weekend everyone, God bless you always. 

mwahugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment