Thursday, April 26, 2018

Foodie: Sisig Tofu

Hello Pretties!

How's your week? I can say that we survived the almost 2 weeks of being just me and Bianca at home. It is actually hard to be a "single parent" I am more cautious and afraid that Bianca will get sick, and everytime we go out I am very paranoid that she will get viruses especially in a common play area. My husband will come home in two days and I should be busy cleaning all the clutters that we had for the past days hehehe (hirap maglinis kasi talaga pag may clingy baby) and also I want to prepare food for him ( wow nagpapaka domesticated wife hahaha)

Anyways, let's go back to the main topic hehhee, I just want to share this tofu sisig recipe, I am sure that there are many recipes shared in the internet and my sharing here is also my way of documenting it. When we were in the Philippines this was my instant favorite actually it's the whole family's favorite, I always order this in Max's restaurant and eventually we did it at home to try how we can make it here in Norway.

So here it is:

Ingredients:

Tofu
Oyster Sauce
Butter
Mayonnaise
Paprika
Siling haba green
Garlic
Sugar
Water

Here's how:

Cut the tofu into cubes and fry it, then set aside.
Saute garlic in butter, then put the paprika and sliced siling haba, add salt and pepper then oyster sauce.
Put a little water and let it simmer.
If the sauce is thick put the mayonnaise.
Put the fried tofu and mix them well.

Ang sarap nito mga beshies! pramis!


Another tip pala sa mga magbabalikbayan, must try ang Kuya J's ube halo halo, pramis isa pa ito sa masarap. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment