Sunday, August 3, 2014

Successful Bike Ride Story

Hello friendships!

There's nothing impossible when you Believe, my parents were very protective to us especially when my youngest uncle died on a hit and run, it was very sad and traumatic for the whole family kaya bikes at scooters were not allowed for us. But before my 33rd birthday God saw the determination in me to learn and He granted it. 

Last Monday, my husband asked me to go to XXL, he wanted to buy me a bike kasi he felt sorry for me because I can't join my girlfriends here whenever they have a bike ride session, at first I was hesitant kasi what if Di ako natuto e di sayang lang ang bike, but he told me na he can also use it to buy something or do some errands without fearing na mawala yung bike, yung gamit kasi nya e medyo pricey kasi ginamit nya yun pang long ride at sa nsr. To make it short, we brought home my Contessa.
After we got home, I practiced her in a sloping part in the park, I was just trying to balance with it, after a numerous tries, I tried to step on the pedals, I was having hard time on the grass kaya I tranferred sa medyo patag na lupa na and to our surprised nakapedal ako ng mga 4 times, then my husband encouraged me to try in a pathway na cement ground and was able to do the same, then we went sa isang parking space and really kahit si Mark hindi sya makapaniwala na nakakapagbike na ako. Promise after my first attempt few months back, nag give up na ako, I believe na matututo ako but I didn't know na ganun kaaga was maybe about practising Contessa for more than 2 hours tapos bigla marunong na ako, this is not a joke,,, promise,,, but not naman as good as the others madami pa akong di kaya, at hirap pa din ako minsan, takot pa din ako na baka bumagsak ako, hirap ako sa pagliko sa kaliwa, at masakit sa kamay yung paghawak ko ng preno, masakit din sa pw*t after hehehe.






2 comments:

  1. Glad you're going to bike. Sometimes, even if bawal, we to push because in the end you don't want to say, "sayang, i SHOULD"VE done that!" Glad your husband supported you! You'll be a great biker ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats! I remember when I was learning how to bike, I was in sixth grade already. I was using a kiddie bike pa nga kahit ang laki ko na. But yes, with a little faith and some practice, ayun natuto din. Ang saya magbike, diba? :)

    ReplyDelete