Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm in the mood to sweat

Happy Monday Friendships!!!

I've been a seeker of positivity and betterment,,, but sometimes I am lacking motivation to apply and just fascinated about the ideas. 
But when I woke up today, I am in the good mood and full of energy. My very very sister at heart Majal as I call her had our usual kumustahan over a chat in facebook last week and encouraging me to do yoga, after a few hours my kumare Minette who was my dorm mate in college suddenly messaged me also about exercising and being fit and recommends to try pilates,,, Thank you Lord for sending me my friends as an instruments for me to be productive, busy and healthy :) 

I tried yoga and pilates last week but I had my period and I am not comfortable to do it. I accepted the challenge and joined the 30 Day Yoga Challenge and added the Winsor Pilates. It is good in stretching the body and I feel lighter after and it is also good for my thighs and arms to enhance my skills in playing badminton. 

Come and join me,,, I just had the Day 1 and Day 2 of Erin Motz 30 Day Yoga Challenge and 20 Minutes Winsor Work-out

I lit these scented candles before I started because there's a lot of breathing to do :)








Have fun!!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Sana kaya ko din 'to hehe Problema kasi as sonn as I get home..knocked out na ako haha Good luck at enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete