Sunday, August 12, 2012

Kakikayan Sunday

I don't usually sleep when the lights are on unless i am too tired, but since I am alone since Wednesday I'm scared at night, but last night I survived, I switched off the lights before I went to dreamland. yey!!!
Now that Mark is not here, I have a lot of time for myself and I learned to be independent kasi solo ako e, yun yung positive side ng husband is away. Hubby is coping too, the time difference made it more difficult for us, sometimes hubby will SMS me na nagtatampo asking why I chose not to be with him, but the next morning he said that he understands that I have a lot of things to settle here in SG before I can join him there. A lot of times I am bored, I hate being alone but I have to deal with the current situation.

To ease the boredom, I went out to do a little shopping for myself, I love Sephora for it has a lot of items from high end to affordable ones.

So here are the things I bought:




and footspa,,,


Aside from my nose (na pango wahehehe) ang paa ko ang ikinahihiya ko sa katawan ko, I have big feet mas cute kasing tingnan yung maliit paa, and sobrang neglected sya, oh well ngayon HAPPY FEET na!!! =)

4 comments:

  1. Beauty shopping mo peg mo ngayon.. goralooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Diane, kailangan magpa beauty, bka ipagpalit ako sa mestiza hehehe,, =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matagal mo na bang ginagamit yung Soap&Glory? Amo masasabi mo? Heheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi AC, first time pa lang wahehehe,, pero ok sya ha, sobrang hate ko kasi ang mga blackheads ko, minty ung feeling pag inapply, sabay ko kasi ginagamitung neutrogena dn na anti blackheads, ok din sya. two thumbs up din sa akin ung lip bam ng burt's bees.

    ReplyDelete