Thursday, April 19, 2012

Makati Girl : )

Sorry for neglecting this blog, I only had 4 days vacation including saturday and sunday before I start with my new company, lots of kwentos, like now me and my husband were hooked on a korean drama Dongyi and I finally met Gia and baby Jack after 7 mos : ).

Heniweis, when I was a child dream ko maging doctor because my mom wanted to be one end up she is a licensed Chemical Engineer, now she is a teacher, pero my dream was to work in Makati being probinsyana ako like n like ko ung mga office attire nila luckily nafulfill ko naman yun I worked there for a year, tapos when I worked here in singapore palagi akong jurong area at tuas na sobrang layo sa kabhasnan, kaya sobrang happy ako nung makalipat ako dito : )

Trivia: my first company who fulfilled my dream to work in Makati is the same company I am working with, this company let me experience again the city life which I was longing for the past 5 years of my life here in Singapore. : )

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm.. What company could that be.. Hehe. :) I also worked in Makati for almost 2yrs then Ortigas then Makati for a year then Ortigas.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wee ako ay isang certified makati girl din. Dito na kasi pinanganak and always dreamed of working in Makati too! Wish granted naman :) PS yung nanay at kasambahay namin favorite and Dong Yi. They could not contain their excitement so they had me looking for Dong YI DVDs, nakahanap naman and the finished it just last weekend Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi AC, I always look around sa bugis mrt wishing na makita kita, lapit lang ba office mo sa Gateway?

    Hi mars, thanks for dropping by here. I want to tag you sana dun sa tagging game post ko kaso nahihiya ako hehehe.
    happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete