Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Foodie: Romankan Yokohama

Last Saturday before we went to play bowling, we went to LP to send money and had our lunch in Happy V (ginayang Jollibee) as I am craving for spaghetti, after that lakad lakad lang ganun lang kami pag nasa Orchard palagi kmi didiretso sa Takashimaya to check the sale items dun sa activity hall ba tawag dun, puro male's accesories, shies, bags saka damit ang sale, hubby bought a sandals from hush puppies from 109sgd naging 69sgd na lang sulit di ba,, after nun we went inside the Takashimaya Food Hall I was looking for a certain tonkatsu na nafefeature sa blog ni Chuvaness, until we found it, It was hidden at the right corner tapos medyo dulo na sya, true enough that crispy golden coated pork is yummyness!!! I've never been a fan of tonkatsu even before in the Philippines I will choose the beef or chicken teriyaki than tonkatsu, pero this one is very crispy and juicy, I was satisfied and I can't wait to taste it when we go to Takadhimaya again, next time I would love to try the katsu sandwich it looks delicious too.

2 comments:

  1. I love Takashimaya foodcourt. Puro Jap food kase and Im a sucker for Jap cuisine. Hehehe.

    And BTW, haven't tried Happy V.. hahahah! (di naman kase ako fan ng Jollibee) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi AC, saya nga dun after nmin kumain nakalibre kmi ng dessert sa dami ng food tasting hehehe.

    ReplyDelete