Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Meal...

I want to write since last night but I cant think of anything to write about the wedding and I decided to wait until I get the sketches of my gown, I just finished my lunch and got an idea of sharing this to everyone especially those who are not so good in cooking like me. This is very simple, I learned this when we had a get together of my former officemates, potluck sa food, luckily nakagroup ko si Ate joie at chopsuey ang niluto nya. Nag dadiet na kasi ulit ako now and as much as possible I dont want to eat rice na. My ingredients were not complete, carrots, cabbage at cauliflower lang ang meron ako at liempo, pero small amount lang ng liempo inislice ko lang ng maliliit.
Put the sliced liempo in a pan with a small amount of oil (vegetable oil ang ginagamit ko) pag brownish na sya I put the garlic and soy sauce tapos napansin ko kasi mas matagal maluto ang carrots kesa sa cabbage at cauliflower kaya isnama ko sya agad, then after makita ko na medyo luto na yung carrots saka ko nilagay yung cauliflower at cabbage tapos nilagay ko na yung cover ng pan, i've waited for 5 mins then saka ko nilagay yung Campbell's mushroom classic tapos tinakpan ko ulit , after 10 mins ok na,,, hehehe ang bilis noh, lunch na ako. yummy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment